Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kobe V Sample


Last NBA season, Nike combined its newest shoe technology and features to bring us the low cut, light weight Kobe IV. It looks like Nike's following a similar path for 2009-2010 with the Kobe V. I spotted this pic at NiceKicks. I don't know how light you could possibly want your hoop shoes, but it looks like they've managed to replace even more of the upper with flywire technology. In the interest of serious ball players everywhere (from the rec to the league), I am glad to see that they're at least thinking about ankle safety by possibly incorporating an ankle sleeve similiar to the one we saw on the Melo 4. The low cut was the main reason I never stepped on the court in the Kobe IVs. So far these look like a solid basketball shoe that could break my rotation. These are a sample, so no telling what we're going to see a few months from now. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment