Friday, August 7, 2009

NBA2K 10 Preview

Here's a preview of NBA2K 10 coming out October 6th. I can't believe I played Live for so long.

"In a strange way the NBA 2K series has become a victim of its own success. With EA Sports' NBA Live series lagging behind for the better part of a decade, NBA 2K's worst enemy hasn't necessarily been the competition--though that might change this year--but, rather, itself. Why buy NBA 2K9, after all, when NBA 2K8 or NBA 2K7 were so good? As if to answer that question for the series' tenth anniversary, the team at 2K is concentrating not just on what's new in the game, but also on going back and reexamining what's made the game so great for so long and trying to make it even better. Look for much more NBA 2K10 coverage in the coming weeks." -Gamespot.com

**I PUT ON for the Lakers. Also if you're online NBA2K 9 hit me up if you wanna lose. My username is ICoachToWin.

No comments:

Post a Comment