Monday, August 17, 2009

No I.D. on Blueprint 3

No I.D. talking about the direction of Blueprint 3. Really looking forward to this
“I'm on about 6 tracks and the original concept for the album came when me and Kanye were in New Orleans last summer. He was like why don't you come and work on this Jay album with me and we can do a couple of tracks. And we never really did stuff like that before so I was like O.K. And our synergy was so good off the top that I told him, “Hey man, I don't have an ego. Let's do like Dre and Mel-Man would do and let's do the whole album” which eventually lead to us working on 808s & Heartbreak together. First it was just gone be me and him doing it and then over time with Kanye touring and all that, other people got involved with the album. So we got 7 or 8 on there and I'm on like 6 of them and one was me all by myself which was “D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune.)”
Unfortunately...
“From a beat perspective it's closer back to The Black album level from Jay- Z but a little more Blueprintish in a sense of it having a little more Jay-Z soul which you come to expect. But then Timb had some stuff on there, Swizz was on there. It's a really solid Jay-Z album to me and I think that musically its gonna deliver, point blank period.”
Goodness. Lord why. Read the rest of the article form HipHopWired.

No comments:

Post a Comment