Thursday, August 27, 2009

NBA2K 10 Trailer

-The post game is really intuitive this year, and I don't think it is being appreciated enough at this point. It's the first time where I really think 2K might have found something that works for good. I struggled the first game because I had to get used to the new controls, but after that, I really started to understand the way to manipulate the controls and started to do some nice moves. And the great part is the moves aren't overly canned and extended, so you will really feel like you are the one doing the up and under, rather than pressing a two-button combo to do it.

-I do think if you have a dominant post player, you will WANT to feed him more than you did in the past because it's just more enjoyable during that interaction.

-You don't have to hold a trigger to post up, now it automatically goes into a post up if the scenario is right. To get out of a post up, you just push away from the basket with the left stick.
Really don't know how someone could still be playing Live...I am also ICoachToWin on 2K too. Again, Kobe showing others how its done. Read the entire preview at OperationSports

No comments:

Post a Comment