Thursday, November 12, 2009

Air Jordan 2010


Before I get started, no disrespect. I've been out of commission for a good minute. But, now I'm back (hold your applause).

With that out the way, let me get a drum roll...... Introducing... The Air Jordan 2010??? Before ya'll start popping off at the mouth about Jordan Brand, let me just say that I think the creativity behind the design for this shoe was great. Yeah, I'm referring to that massive hole in the side of the shoe which represents seeing bits and pieces of a players game, but not all. Not a bad idea and not too over the top. Whether I'd wear the shoe, I can't say (haven't hooped in a pair of Jordans since the original VIIIs dropped and since then a lot has happened to Jordan Brand). I won't throw these under the bus just yet... Js clearly aren't made with off-court aesthetics. That said, these look like a solid hoop shoe (as do a majority of Jordans shoes... Have you seen the 16.5?). Can't wait to see some more pics and colorways. The Jordan 2010 drops in February. You know what to do.

**I'm not going to lie, it is sad not to see the Jumpman logo.
***Even if the shoe turns out bad, it can't be as bad as seeing Wade in Converse...

No comments:

Post a Comment