Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Complex Top 25 Albums of the Year

I don't agree with some omissions from this list, but I downloaded found some of the bands/artists I wasn't familiar with and I was pleasantly surprised. I suggest you do the same.
"In 2009, we spent so much time putting together our retrospective of the last decade (click here for our “Best of the 2000s” series) that we almost forgot about all the memorable things that happened this year. Well, 2010 ain’t here yet, so we’re spending the last week looking back at all our favorite stuff, including albums, movies, girls, video games, sports moments, books, style trends, and websites. Sure, everyone has already dropped their ’09 lists, but no one has taste quite like Complex. Who else spent 2009 bumping everything from Nicki Minaj to Animal Collective? Look back on all our favorites with the Top 25 Albums of 2009 countdown…"
Finish reading the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment